Gopher Resource is sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to our website. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit websites operated by Gopher Resource and its affiliated businesses (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you use the “Careers” portion of our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means.
- Any third party including through any site that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Info@GopherResource.com or 844-275-2114.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. No personal information is automatically collected from visitors to our site. However, certain nonpersonal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of our Internet servers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, or submitting an application or resume through the “Careers” section of the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. Information tracked includes the type of operating system (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and the type of browser being used (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer). Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the site, but only in an aggregate, nonpersonal form.
To make our Website easier to use and your visit more enjoyable, we use a feature called a “cookie.” Cookies are the small files placed on your hard drive through your Internet browser by a website. They are used so that when you visit our Website, certain details of your visits to various pages, such as a recipe you checked off to print out later, will be “remembered” by our Website so you can easily return to it. Cookies are commonly used by many websites to provide useful services to visitors. Although cookies will identify your computer to us when you visit so that we can present “your” personalized Website, they will not give us any personal information about you from your computer. You may disable cookies on your browser, but if you do some parts of this Website may inaccessible or not function properly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information you request.
- For employment application purposes at your request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
We retain all information we collect about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes of the Website, and otherwise in our discretion.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at Info@GopherResource.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. That may require us to delete your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account profile, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
External Website Links
Special Note to International Users
By accessing our Website, users who are not citizens or residents of the United States living within its territories agree that they will comply with all Minnesota and United States rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. International users agree that they will comply with any Minnesota law governing privacy in addition to the privacy laws of the United States when posting content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, international users consent to the collection and transfer of personal information as noted above.